Today so far in Kathmandu:
* eating muesli, yoghurt and fresh apple juice for breakfast. First western breakfast in TOO LONG.
* getting hopelessly lost and wandering for ages and using a lot of camera film.
* finally spotting Swayambhunath (the monkey temple) in the distance and deciding to walk there. (I’ve already been there two months ago, and took loads of photos, but had no film in my camera, oops.)
* pretending I was married to a rickshaw driver, and telling him about my ‘husband’. Telling people about myself is getting tedious, so I’ve mixed things up a bit. I told someone I was Mongolian the other day.
* drinking banana milkshake and organic pumpkin soup with fresh bread at the Green Organic Café.
And I might even have a job when I get back to the UK. Happy days.
***update: Tess has a job. Yeah!