How great it is to be eating a lunch mainly from my garden.
This morning has been all about this song , yoga, and learning to answer 30-second maths questions. Please let this be the last time I sit the UKCAT. Let the gods of medical school have mercy this year.
It’s 6:00 and I’ve already been for a run and showered. Now I’m going to work for the morning and then coming home for an afternoon of Physics and Maths. I feel weirdly good about all this.
Mornings really are the best.
*Highbury Park, Birmingham, at 5:15 this morning
Some snaps from the Tour de Yorkshire last weekend.
I was even-more-proud-than-usual to be from Yorkshire last weekend. Smiles all round. We did ourselves proud.
A couple of months ago, I asked my housemate to shave all my hair off. It has only just occurred to me how weird this was. She also did a particularly bad job. Nonetheless it was great for the following reasons:
1. Shampoo wasn’t necessary. And even when it became necessary as it grew, I needed the tiniest bit.
2. No more hunting around the house for kirby grips and bobbles.
3. It was liberating. I had no hair to hide behind or style different each day.
4. No time was wasted on styling my hair.
5. You quickly find out who your most/least honest friends are.
6. It took about 30 seconds flat to dry, meaning I could put my head under the shower everyday.
7. It is so cool. Ideal for those who work in a 28degree workplace… Ahem.
Trying to focus on the most important aspects of life right now. Mainly on doing well in my exams and managing to stay healthy, happy, focused and aligned.
//I will become what I deserve.//
Some snaps from our bike trip to the Outer Hebrides.
One of the most beautiful places in the UK. And nobody knows about it. But then again, that’s probably what makes it beautiful.
Today consists of Chemistry, Biology and Maths.