A couple of months ago, I asked my housemate to shave all my hair off. It has only just occurred to me how weird this was. She also did a particularly bad job. Nonetheless it was great for the following reasons:
1. Shampoo wasn’t necessary. And even when it became necessary as it grew, I needed the tiniest bit.
2. No more hunting around the house for kirby grips and bobbles.
3. It was liberating. I had no hair to hide behind or style different each day.
4. No time was wasted on styling my hair.
5. You quickly find out who your most/least honest friends are.
6. It took about 30 seconds flat to dry, meaning I could put my head under the shower everyday.
7. It is so cool. Ideal for those who work in a 28degree workplace… Ahem.